i've been done with this semester for a couple of days now, but i have yet to enjoy the feeling of 'time off' because i've been running around like a crazy woman and have been battling sprint in order to try and get a phone that works and that doesn't erase my contacts list from the online back-up system (which it did yesterday!). *sigh*
so, let's just say it's been a rough few days and move on from that, shall we?
i'm actually thankful for a lot this year. let's briefly recap:
- my parents, who are loving and supportive and who still put up with my random phone calls to ask them dumb questions
- my kickass friends who put up with my random freakouts and remind me what's true about my life when i manage to forget....and who don't seem to mind when i do the same for them:)
- my job, which not only was a vehicle through which i was able to leave the last place (a bit disastrous) but which has provided for my financial needs this year and gives me an opportunity to do something i love and to make a difference in the world through education
- my cute apartment that keeps me warm and is filled with fun things (many of which were gifts from the aforementioned parents and kickass friends)
- my bella, who gets me from place to place without complaint - and with heated posterior parts due to her toasty warm seats:)
- my country, which affords me the freedom to pursue my interests and the freedom to worship and profess and confess without hiding under cover of darkness
- my God, who (in addition to providing all of the above), day after day, saves me all over again. He knows i need it.
today may you be filled with the mystery of promise, with the trembling hope of what is to come.