Tuesday, September 30, 2008

where was i again?

okay, so now that i'm back in my 'real life,' i have an announcement: i need another vacation. a longer one. perhaps permanent this time.

as is often the case when you go away, your life continues to pile up right where you left it and gives you no mercy from the deluge upon your return. i am, quite frankly, swamped with projects, e-mails, issues and a girl can't always take it. sure, i've had a week away, but see, i let myself breathe a little during that time and i was hoping to keep breathing even now.

oh well.

the good news is that i'm apparently moving forward and kicking butt even though i feel like i'm drowning half the time. if that's not grace, then i don't know what is.

and tomorrow is wednesday, the day of the hump. it might be a small silver lining, but i'll take it. at this point, i'd be a fool not to.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Hi Sarah

I'm a friend of Holly. We met through her blog. I have just written a book called Smouldering Wick which is the same name as her blog. I had a flick through her friends and she recommended yours too.

You write very well and I like your style. Its god to be motivated by other people's blogs. I look forward to more.

Adam