Wednesday, June 25, 2008

even the queen of england....

as of this monday, i started a new course - accounting for business management. sounds interesting in a way - something i might be able to use at some point.....except for one thing: the entire book and all materials? in british POUNDS. people, i ask you - who even uses those things anymore?

anyway, i'm annoyed about this - and what's more, i have some assignment that i have to complete this week that has no due date on it. um, hello? is anybody out there?

so, all of that to say i'm in a fabulous mood about school right now.

at least today is the halfway mark of the week; this weekend my folks drive up and we have a mini b-day celebration for me and my mom (hers is june 26, mine is july 1). we're going to see a play at a local theatre, have some dinner, hang out. should be good times...

between now and then, however, it's all about number crunching and trying to figure out whether my inherent love for all things british can carry me through this one. perhaps if it gets rough, i shall just lie back and think of england. that usually works for me....

No comments: