Saturday, March 29, 2008

tgifn/sm!*

i'm baaaaaack. did you miss me, blog world? sorry - i think i've been buried under a mountain of homework for the last 2 weeks. i'm not really what you'd call 'better,' but i'm hanging in there....kicking butt in my marketing class so far, even though it's kicking MY butt at the same time.

my weekends lately have involved some leisure drives. after the impromptu trip to gettysburg two weeks ago, salimah and i nearly drove to the PA border of maryland yet again last weekend. i'm finding the need to get out of dodge more and more these days.

i have some pics still on my camera that i've been meaning to upload here for weeks on end. perhaps i'll get to that this weekend....

hope everyone had a wonderful easter and were able to spend it doing something other than what i was doing (working on a powerpoint). i'm about to tuck in for the night (after a long pre-homework nap), but i may be back sooner than you think!

:) *thank God it's friday night/saturday morning!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Sarah! My name is Sara & I came across your blog on Nate & Tricia's blog. We are neighbors. I am in AA county--Glen Burnie. Have read your blog & enjoy it very much! Just wanted to say hi. :-) Hopefully, you don't think I'm a stalker. :-) Enjoy your weekend!

~Sara in MD

Sara said...

Hi Sarah,

I have a 1st grader using the Hewitt Homeschooling "A Bee Sees" curriculum. My 4th grader is using Saxon math, Veritas Press Latin, Shurley Grammer, Veritas Press "The Story Of The World", Bob Jones science, Specific Skills Series D & so many other texts from other publishers.

Where did you used to work and what did you do there?

Thanks, I was able to finally get some sleep, but not until Saturday night. :-) Just as I was falling back to sleep early in the morning Saturday, my youngest came in to my room, coughing & requesting medication. Ahh, the joys of parenting!

Take care & have a great day!