Friday, March 07, 2008

objection!

tomorrow (well, today, technically) i have jury duty. i don't mean to be a whiner, but i really don't wanna go. i've never done it before and because it's baltimore city, i guess i just expect it to be a pain in the rear. who knows? maybe they'll surprise me....but i'm not holding my breath.

in other news, i feel like i'm underneath a mountain of homework and i'm trying to dig my way out from the inside. it doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime before, say, july '09. what will i do with myself when i don't have all this crap to do all the time? oh, right. sleep? read for pleasure? watch a movie without feeling guilty about all the other stuff i ought to be doing? yeah. i'll get back to you on that one.

anyway, i'll be sure to report in with tales of adventure from my day at court. stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Another thing you can do with your free time in July '09 is visit your friends that haven't seen you in FOREVER!!!! :)