Monday, July 09, 2007

wicked haadcohah

pardon my new englandy vibe. it just seemed appropriate.

so, i'm back on weight watchers. i've reached the point where i'm ready to start back up again and i was tired of crapping around. so today after work, salimah came with me, and i hobbled my way through trader joe's and picked up a bunch of great, quick, healthful foods that will jumpstart my new regime just swimmingly.

tomorrow's breakfast: 2 hardboiled eggs, 2 slices of turkey bacon, 2 pieces of wheat toast (it's pretty thin), a dab of brummel and brown, and a small grapefruit. that ought to hold me good and plenty until lunchtime. i need major food in the a.m. - including lots of protein - otherwise i'm just no good. no good at all.

since i can't work out the way i'd want to just yet, i'm focusing on the food. one thing at a time, people. one thing at a time.

and furthermore, the only way for me to be successful is to treat myself like a new recruit in boot camp. of course, there will be slightly less screaming going on. slightly. believe me, i've got an inner drill sergeant. and you can bet yer bippy she's got a bahstahn accent....

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

TJ's has some great stuff for the stock-up back on WW. Love that place for the deals on staples. Good for you for working on the food part first, you always should anyway since it's never an easy process. Just take it one day at a time and you'll do awesome.

I'm w/you, I need serious protein in the morning to get going and I eat a ton at breakfast. It definitely fuels my day.

Okay, so I just realized that totally sounds...well...WW hyper, but you know how I feel about the program...lol. Sorry about that though.

Now we just need to get those feet of yours better already! :-)