Saturday, March 10, 2007

i got no title, so how 'bout this?

i've gotten a mighty slow start today, but i hope within the next hour or so to leave the apartment to run a few errands before i head over to my friend vanessa's for her birthday celebration.

last night was cocktails and 'mr. smith goes to washington' at salimah's with two other girlfriends. i'm so lame-o, though. i had to go and lie down halfway through the movie because i was straight up exhausted. that's what i get for trying to have social plans on a friday night. i'm clearly too old for all that:P.

in other news, my management company tried to bill me and my ex boyfriend for 'charges incurred' after i supposedly 'moved out' from the community....and they sent me this mildly threatening letter informing me that my credit would be negatively impacted if i didn't, essentially, 'pay up.' oh yeah, and the charges? $3.51 each. bogus.

the good thing is that, after i pursued the matter thoroughly, they finally erased the record and chalked it up to 'computer error.' how convenient.

all right. i've got to get my lazy butt moving. happy weekend.

No comments: