Saturday, January 27, 2007

step up to the mic and say what's on your mind....

i'm exhausted, and my sleep schedule is all kinds of wonky. thursday night, my heat broke and i was up until nearly 5 a.m. while it was getting fixed. this threw me off completely yesterday (i only went to work half a day), and then last night i wound up staying up later than i had expected to, so here i am at 11:40 on saturday morning and i've only been up for 20 minutes. i feel like the day is already half in the bag (which, in fact, it is). that drives me nuts.

well, i could sit here complaining about it or i could go and get on with it. i pick the latter....shower, dress, get some work done, and then later salimah's poetry reading, dinner out, maybe a movie at home, and hopefully a full day of working tomorrow.

not to complain or anything, but i need a vacation from my life right now.

No comments: