Saturday, January 13, 2007

now, let's see....

it's after midnight, and i'm in no way asleep. i know i should be, but there's a part of me that's a bit keyed up. i had too much sugar AND some caffeine today, and i can already tell it's going to mess up my sleep tonight. sure, i can hope, but i'm not super optimistic about it just now.

so i'm sitting at my desk, in a too-cold room (not my fault; it's drafty in here) listening to random music on my itunes and online and pondering all that i have to do this weekend. i'm thankful i have a 3-day deal, but it's always daunting when you've got mad tasks to accomplish....

i had something phenomenally cool occur tonight, but i'll have to wait until the light of day to write about such things. i fear my brain isn't coherent enough to do justice to said coolness.

wherever you are....and whoever you are....i hope you're having a delicious friday night....

No comments: