Wednesday, December 13, 2006

i've been here before, and i deserve a little more....

as usual, i've been pondering what exactly i'm doing with myself these days. for the last few years, i've been particularly focused on the fact that i needed "time" to deal with myself....time to pull aside and settle my heart. and it seemed that time was nearly indefinite. i knew it was where i was, and i knew that when i wasn't there anymore, i would know. i think i'm over it. i mean, i feel like i am. i definitely want to be. i think i can only feel that way because i actually am....

basically, i'm aware of my existing shortcomings, and despite them, i'm ready to forge ahead into the great (or at least mostly) unknown. i have decided that, for me, 2007 will be the year of proclaiming what is in my heart and watching things bloom. i have already started saying out loud some things that i feel ready to receive. may they come back around and find their way to my door. i'm leaving it unlocked....cracked open a bit, even....

1 comment:

Kate said...

oh, don't just crack the door... leave it open wide.