Thursday, November 30, 2006

the end of the road

well, in another hour, november will be officially over...and with it comes the end of nablopomo. it's been a fun experience for me, and it's made me realize that being disciplined about writing - even if i don't really have much to say - is a worthwhile endeavor. i mean, this isn't really news, i guess, but this experience has reinforced that understanding even still....

this evening has been kind of weird. i'm nursing a rather pervasive headache and some muscle pain, so i'm not feeling super well. also, i ate a strange dinner of a smart ones meal and some sauteed edamame and corn with cheddar. it tasted good, but i think it wasn't the best idea for me tonight.

in more upbeat news, we drew names for secret santa at work today. i always love finding just the right gifts to surprise and delight my pal. this year's choice is actually kind of amusing and ironic, but i'm gonna have fun doing the whole thing anyway....

oh, and bella is doing marvelously well. she's even getting herself a bit of a fan club at my job. honestly, i'm not surprised that people can't resist her. she's just far too swell for her own good:).

so, i guess with that bit of newsiness, i'm going to head off to dreamland. for those of you who have stuck with me over the last 30 days, i hope you'll continue to drop in from time to time. and i can pledge in return that i will blog as often as possible (interesting or no).

and the final verdict? sarah 1, nablopomo, goose egg!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I'm so proud of you for sticking through Nablopomo. I never signed up because I know I'm not that disciplined in blogging.

Salimah said...

Sarah, it's been great to have a guranteed post from you every day. Hey, let's make it Decemblopomo, shall we?