Thursday, October 26, 2006

nablopomo


i have decided to do something a bit wackadoo. actually, it's not technically wackadoo, but given my insane schedule of late, it has caused me to question my own sanity a bit. i am going to attempt full-on participation in national blog posting month (nablopomo), which means that i will post once a day to my blog for every day in november.

i cannot promise pith, dear readers, but i shall TRY to provide you with something of substance as often as possible. deal?

wish me the best....

2 comments:

Devika said...

even if it's just one sentence, I think that would be great.

Kimberly said...

Okay, I may need to attempt to take this challenge on myself. I've been slacking and it bothers me (although I guess not enough to really do something about it, oh well).

Sounds like a great plan!