Saturday, October 28, 2006

i'm not sure whether i'm fighting something off or whether it's because fall has finally arrived and the days are getting shorter, but i cannot seem to stay awake past a decent hour at night lately. in fact, i'm lucky if i make it to 9:00. and i gotta tell ya - it's cramping my style....or, more appropriately, my ability to get ANYTHING DONE.

today i'm preparing lunch for me, my parents, and salimah. we're having salmon with creamy tamarind sauce, romaine salad with balsamic vinaigrette (grape tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, etc.), brown rice with caramelized portabella mushrooms and green onions, and strawberries for dessert.

now then, my parents are set to arrive here in about 4 hours, so i've got to get a move on....

1 comment:

Tim said...

hey - left a comment but lost it. just wanted to say i noticed you had visited my site and hope you're doing well... haven't checked here in a while cuz i've gotten lazy with my real site... which was my portal to checking yours and other sites :-) miss ya! - tim