Sunday, August 20, 2006

okay, i take it all back

the air conditioner broke AGAIN, and for the last 3-4 hours, it's been super duper hot in my apartment:(. the maintenance man is checking to see if he has a motor in the shop, because apparently my fan needs to be replaced (or something like that). he commented, 'it's way too hot in here,' to which i heartily nodded, mentioned my asthma, and then gave him a hopeful look before he ran out the door to check on the part.

i'm not sure exactly what i'm going to do if he doesn't have what he needs, but suffice it to say i'm miserable and in no frame of mind to cook dinner or turn any lights on. lights=heat, people. see how science-oriented i am?

stay tuned....

1 comment:

Devika said...

how are you doing? I thought of you at 3 am because I thought I could sleep without the AC last night, but woke up in a sweat. I hope you are okay.