Sunday, August 20, 2006

it's okay now....

you can breathe a huge sigh of relief along with me. the maintenance man saved my life....came over here quick, fast, and in a hurry, worked his magic on my a/c unit, and now, the sweet bliss-filled cool air is pumping through my apartment once again.

which is a particularly good thing, because i've got the dryer on load #2 and i need to put something in the oven soon. there's just no good time in the summer to be losing your cool.

i did manage to make some bulgar wheat with seared veggies, fresh tomatoes, olives, lots of fresh parsley, and some goat cheese, all tossed in a light balsamic vinaigrette. gotta say - delish.

now i'm off to watch a dvd and work on a project i've been putting off for the better part of the last year (at least this is what i think i'll be doing - we'll see if it pans out). wish me luck!

No comments: