Sunday, July 23, 2006

well, as it turns out, i have a major sinus infection, and i'm now on all kinds of drugs - antibiotics, decongestants, and steroid nasal spray and inhaler. honestly, thank God for patient first. it's annoying to go in there and sit and wait for (sometimes) hours on end, but at least i walk out of there with some prescriptions in hand.

i'm two days out from starting the meds, and i'm not feeling that much better (but i'm hopeful that time will be on my side in this one). yesterday, salimah and i went to hear a friend play down at a bar in fells point, and i tried my first shot of irish whiskey, for medicinal purposes, of course (it cures what ails ye). afterwards, we came home and watched 'fun with dick and jane,' which i enjoyed quite a bit, actually....

so, tomorrow the week begins all over again. not much else to report, except that i will be SO relieved when i no longer have to carry wads of tissues with me wherever i go....

1 comment:

cat said...

That sucks! I had the sickies last week and I actually went in to theh doc. I have to be feeling really crappy to do that. But I got antibiotics (b/c i was working on a nice sinus infection) and some steroid nasal spray...they put me on Flonase.

This is all to say that I love these drugs and I hope they kick in soon for you!