Wednesday, June 14, 2006

yes, yes, i know that all of my posts lately are about exercising, but can i be honest? that's really all i do anymore. i worked from home today and as an early 'lunch break,' i hit the gym around 10 a.m. and did my workout then. i gotta tell you - taking a day off when you've just done three in a row does wonders for a tired bod. i felt so amped up during my 65 minutes on the treadmill that, just for kicks, i decided to get back on my arch nemesis, the elliptical. i managed to stay on there for a whopping 3 minutes (most of which i did traveling backwards to try and stretch out my legs a little). hey, it's not like i hadn't just busted my butt for over an hour, so i figured it was okay to take it a little easy....

then i came back home, stopping to pick up yet another asian chicken salad (i'm telling you, for 4.72 including tax, it's a great lunch option.) at mcd's that i had with a black cherry vanilla diet coke (the only diet soda i like, actually). the rest of my day has been spent work, work, working on a project i'm trying to get off my desk.

i promise that i shall try very hard to think of something else to say relatively soon...something that has nothing to do with treadmills, calories burned, sweating, or my butt hurting. oh, and would you think me utterly insane if i told you that before i eat dinner, i'm contemplating getting on my gazelle here at home and doing about 10 or so minutes (or as long as i can stand it)?

i know. someone help me. i need an intervention....

1 comment:

Devika said...

you don't need an intervention. What's wrong with sharing your exercise successes? I love hearing about them. So relax, and let your blog be about whatever you want. We'll all keep reading.

BTW, I have noticed that since you started exercising, you've been blogging more often. I like that.