Tuesday, June 06, 2006

dude

the elliptical kicked my butt. i couldn't stay on more than a few minutes. it's simply not meant to be yet; i was out of breath within like 20 seconds, i think. SO not easy.

so, in lieu of that, i got on the treadmill for 45 minutes. now, for me, that's a long time to be walking without stopping. it felt great, though. i was sufficiently sweaty by the end of it and felt pretty good throughout. in fact, i didn't start coughing until after i got OFF the machine. i'm determined to sweat the remnants of this bronchitis out of my body....

and the best part is that i was SUPER angsty/antsy all day, and being on that machine listening to hip-hop cured me of the angst. at least for now. we'll see what tomorrow brings. but thankfully, i can go to the gym whenever i want....

why do i have a feeling they're going to be seeing a lot of me?:)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Good for you for hitting the gym, that's awesome!

I know working out has been great for me, especially for working out all my issues of the day, makes me feel so much better.

It can become addictive!