Saturday, June 03, 2006

contract

as of about 11:30 today, i'm now the proud owner of a 1-year gym membership. i'm so excited about this, i can't even tell you. now, if i could just get to a place where i can actually breathe, things would be much, much better for me....

slowly but surely, though, i'm getting better. i haven't had any type of upper respiratory infection in a year and a half, so this illness of mine has definitely given me a run for my money. tonight, for instance, my lungs have actually started making groaning sounds. not particularly cool....

but, i'm hopeful that this week, i can start moving in a cardiovascularly effective way....i'm feeling a workout mix coming on....

2 comments:

Devika said...

good for you, Sarah! I know when I'm on the treadmill, I often think of Salimah being at the gym, too, and it makes my workout seem less lonely. Now I can think of you, too!!

sarah said...

devika,

we shall be the workout triumvirate!!