Friday, June 02, 2006

also

okay, i don't mean to detract from my more 'skimming below the surface' post from earlier this evening, but can i just say that i have a love-hate relationship with sushi? like, for example, i love the taste of some sushi. love it when there are interesting sauces and flavors in it, but i hate raw fish and i also hate how thirsty it makes me. even with low sodium soy sauce, i still feel the need to drink a gallon of water when i'm finished. and furthermore, i don't stay full very long.

my point: i just had a nearly 20-dollar sushi dinner (2 'fancy-ish' rolls), and to be honest, i could eat a burger right now.

is it really worth it? okay, kind of. but also, it wasn't even my most favorite sushi hana (which, really, is SO worth the 60 bucks spent on lunch or dinner for 2 - so delish) in towson.

okay, so enough of my rant. i just had to express. sushi, if i'm being honest, i wish i had more of ye....

No comments: