Monday, March 13, 2006

i just had a truly crap dinner at applebee's. i met up with a former coworker and friend of mine and we tried to go to my favorite little mexican joint, but they are closed on mondays:(. so, since there was an applebee's a half mile away, we decided to go there.

okay, so first, i ordered a blue margarita, which was NASTY, so i sent it back. then, my entree was wrong, so i had to send that back. no one really apologized. didn't offer to give me something while i waited. nothing. when my meal did come out, it wasn't good. sure, the fries that came with it were hot, but that was pretty much the only decent thing about the experience. also, it was just hot in there....

moving on....

in other news, i wore my new brown shoes to work today and they are FABulously comfy. thanks be to God that i found them! my junky shoes were seriously doing a number on my back.

oh, and not that anyone else cares, but i'll be sporting my new foam-esque clogs tomorrow. go rack room! get your game on....

plus, i'm thankful that i'm still sportin' the good mood from this weekend. AND 24's on tonight. how bad can that be?

1 comment:

Salimah said...

sorry your dinner sucked! at least last night was fabulous. that meal will stay with me for a while...