Saturday, October 22, 2005

waylayed

i've been feeling sick the last two days. some type of virus-y thing, i suspect. but i'm better now (i think).

i stayed home yesterday to be able to work in the comfort of my pajamas, but i wound up sleeping quite a bit in the afternoon, so today i'm making up for it by doing lots of work, work, work!!

in other news, i ordered myself a new computer. my laptop is over, i've realized, and while it still works just fine, i need something that isn't cracked (!), has a bigger monitor (hence, i'm getting a desktop this time around, but with a flat panel), and that has more updated features so that i can begin to expand my writing/editing life. i had a nerve-wracking -- nay, hellacious -- time with dell trying to get this thing ordered (and correctly so), and if it weren't for the fact that they have good computers and their macked out system was less than i would have paid elsewhere, i wouldn't have bothered.

at this point, i'm just trying to lay low about it all and hope that it arrives this week.

so, it's a rainy saturday, i've got much to do, and i'm hoping to actually get it done so that i can have some time this weekend to just relax. i have another chance today to be different than i was the day before. let's see how it goes....

3 comments:

Tim said...

thanks :-)

feel better!@

high energy drink said...

Hi there, sarah. I happened across your blog as I was out looking around for a good energy drinks site on the web. I enjoyed reading sarah, so I am glad that I stopped by. Keep up the good work, and stop by my blog sometime if you get a chance! Bye!

Alexis said...

Spam comments on blogs (like the one by "high energy drink" above) SUCK!!!! I believe there is a way to stop this, but you will have to ask Kate because I don't remember how.