Tuesday, October 22, 2002

not to be a whiner, but blogspot is giving me issues. i STILL am getting an error message for my template and, as you can currently see, my archives for old messages from october are not showing up on this page (even after repeated attempts to get them to do so). i have, therefore, included more posts on this main page so that the earlier entries from october will not be missing. i'm feeling out of sorts because of all of that. i know - it's not the end of the world, but it frustrates me, especially because i am not the utmost authority on html and don't know any sneaky tricks to mess around with (and subsequently fix) template problems.

i'm sure i'll have something of value to say later on. for now, however, i simply wanted to vent my frustrations out into cyberspace, in the hopes that someone might have some wisdom to share with me as to how i can go about dealing with my blogger woes....

No comments: