Monday, October 07, 2002

i have nothing left in me right now. i had an emotionally draining monday, as all mondays are for me. i just got home and i'm tired and hungry. all i could do was sob all the way up 95 and hope that God kept me from crashing my car. but this song kept running in my mind, and i sang it, choking on my words and the tears that drenched my face....

draw me close to You; never let me go.
i'd lay it all down again to hear you say that i'm Your friend.
You are my desire; no one else will do.
nothing else could take Your place - to feel the warmth of Your embrace.
help me find a way; bring me back to You.....

You're all i want
You're all i've ever needed
You're all i want
help me know You are near....

Jesus, in your mercy....be near to me this night....and there are four women that are on my mind. let them feel your peace, because i know that they don't....i know that i don't.

No comments: